Pedagogical Training for Mathematics Teachers (PTMT) - 2016 - Sri Venkateswara University, Andhra Pradesh
- Theme The programme will concentrate on Real Analysis.
- Venues & Duration Department of Mathematics
- Who can apply? Any mathematics teacher, teaching in UG/PG departments. Preference will be given to young teachers.
- How to apply? Please visit this link to submit your application online from the date mentioned below. Please note that you need to also send a signed copy of the printout of the application (by speed post) to the address of the coordinator given below. On the top of the cover containing the application form, please write APPLICATION TO PTMT 2016, TIRUPATI in capital letters.
- Selection The list of selected candidates will be posted on this webpage and they will be informed via email.
- Resource persons for the programme 1. S. Kumaresan, University of Hyderabad
- Where is the venue?
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
The programme will run during 14-20 July, 2016.
Total number of participants is restricted to 40.
Candidates selected for the programme will be paid AC-3-tier train/bus fare by the shortest route and will be provided free boarding and lodging for the duration of the course. Any other instructions and guidelines for the participants also will be published in this website.
2. PS Srinivasan, BharatiDasan University
3. G Santhanam, IIT Kanpur
Programme Co-ordinatorDr.C.Jaya Subba Reddy
Department of Mathematics,
S.V.U College of Sciences,
Sri Venkateswara University,
Tirupati - 517502
DatesOnline applications start on
April 15, 2016
Last date for applying online
June 15, 2016
Last date by which the signed form should reach the Co-ordinator
June 18, 2016
List of selected candidates will be up by
June 20, 2016
July 14-20, 2016.
Programme Poster (PDF)